GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the agreement between JetBahis.com (hereinafter ("JetBahis", "Website", “Site”, “Company”, "We", "Us", "Our") and you (hereinafter "you" or "Player"). JetBahis.com is owned and operated by Throne Entertainment B.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curaçao, with registration number 150615 and registered address at Emancipatie Boulevard Dominico F. "Don" Martina 29, Curaçao. Throne Entertainment B.V. is licensed and regulated by Antillephone N.V.
- These Terms and Conditions entered into force on 08.08.2019. You are required to read them before you start using the services of JetBahis. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are not allowed to use the services of JetBahis.
- Registration at and visits to JetBahis are a confirmation of your agreement with these Terms and Conditions.
- JetBahis reserves the right to amend these terms at any time, with notification of the Player about it, or without it.
- Amendments are deemed effective immediately upon posting on JetBahis website.
- Using the services of JetBahis after the publication of the amendments is a confirmation of your acceptance of these amendments.
- The main language of JetBahis website, including these Terms and Conditions, is English, and any translation errors are interpreted in favor of JetBahis.
FEES AND TAXES
- The player is fully responsible for paying all fees and taxes applied to their winnings according to the laws of the jurisdiction of player’s residence.
CASINO, LIVE CASINO AND LOTTERY GAME RULES
- Rules for each specific game, are available under rules section of the game window and can be different for every other game. The player confirms that he/ she knows and understands the rules of games offered by the website. It is at player’s discretion to know the payout percentage of each game.
SPORTSBOOK GAME RULES
1. All sportsbook rules can be accessed from Sportsbook Rules page and the player confirms that he/ she knows and understands the rules of games offered by the website. JetBahis has the right to revise and update these rules and regulations at any time. The betting client is responsible to keep himself/herself updated of the current valid provisions. With the conclusion of a bet, the betting client accepts the validity and applicability of the present betting provisions in the respective valid version.
WHO CAN PLAY
- JetBahis accepts players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing gambling laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction before placing bets on the website.
- JetBahis only accepts adult players (the minimal age is 18) and players who have reached the age specified by the jurisdiction of player’s place of residence as eligible for online gaming. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction regarding the age limitation for online gambling.
- It is entirely and solely Your responsibility to enquire and ensure that You do not breach laws applicable to you by participating in the Games.
- Depositing real funds and playing for real money is subject to the laws of your country, it is your sole responsibility to abide by your native laws.
- To play the Games on the Site, you must be an actual person. You cannot be a company or other legal entity. You must be playing the Games for yourself and in a non-professional capacity.
- JetBahis reserves the right to ask for the proof of age from the player and limit access to the website or suspend the player’s account to those players who fail to meet this requirement.
- Players from the following countries and their territories (“Restricted Countries”) are not allowed to register, deposit and play real money games: United States of America, United Kingdom, Spain, Sweden, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte, St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), Netherlands, Israel, Dutch West Indies and Curacao. JetBahis cannot guarantee successful processing of withdrawals or refunds in the event that player breaches this Restricted Countries policy. Registrations are only allowed from Countries which are included in the country list on the registration form of the Website.
- Before play for real money wagering games we recommend you send a proof of age and your country's identity card for verification before making your first deposit to kycjetbahis.com. Uploading an ID does not guarantee successful withdrawal in the event if any of the other Terms and Conditions of JetBahis are breached.
AVAILABILITY OF GAMES
- Certain games may be unavailable in certain jurisdictions, as required by policies of game providers which may change from time to time.
- In order to start playing at JetBahis, you will need to register and set up a gaming account with JetBahis.
- If You register to become a player with the Site You must provide valid, complete and correct information. You hereby acknowledge that if any of the information that you provide to the Company is false or incomplete, your registration will be refused. Should you already be registered as a player with the Company, the Company is entitled and required to cancel your registration as a player and close your player's account, however contractual obligations already made will be honoured.
- You are also required to come up and fill in the "Username" and "Password" fields. Do not disclose this information to anyone. JetBahis is not responsible for your loss of these details, as well as for any actions of third parties who have received this information from you in any way.
- You have the right to use only one account. One account per a residence address, an IP address, a PC. If you register more than one gaming account, all your accounts can be suspended or deleted, and all bets can be void. Besides, your winnings and bonuses that you received or accumulated during the period of use of several gaming accounts can be void as well. We can request you to return the funds withdrawn from your additional accounts. If you want to register a new gaming account, you can contact JetBahis manager at supportjetbahis.com. In this case, your existing account will be suspended, and you will be able to register a new one. If you have found out that you already have more than one account with JetBahis, you are obliged to immediately inform us about it. If this fact is established without your participation, all your accounts will be suspended.
- JetBahis reserves the right to refuse to register a gaming account.
- An inactive Account is a Player Account which a player has not logged into or logged out of for 12 (twelve) consecutive months. If your Player Account is deemed to be inactive, JetBahis reserves the right to charge a monthly administrative fee of €10 or the equivalent in another currency (or the current balance of your Player Account, if less) as long as the balance of your Player Account remains positive.
- You authorize JetBahis to debit this fee from your Player Account on the beginning of the month following the day on which your Player Account is deemed inactive, and on the beginning of every subsequent month that your Player Account remains inactive. JetBahis will stop deducting the fee if the account balance is zero or if the account is re-activated.
- Euro (hereinafter "EUR")
- Turkish Lira (hereinafter “TRY”)
FUNDING OF THE GAMING ACCOUNT
- The gaming account can be funded in any way available at JetBahis website at the time of attempting a deposit.
- In case of funding the gaming account with the currency other than the currency specified by the Player when registering, all conversion fees are paid by the Player.
- The minimum amount of funding the gaming account per transaction is 5 EUR or 10 TRY.
WITHDRAWALS FROM THE GAMING ACCOUNT
- Withdrawal from the gaming account can be made in any way available at JetBahis website at the time of withdrawal.
- JetBahis reserves the right to transfer funds in a way different from the payment method specified by the Player.
- The period of processing requests for withdrawals is from 0 to 24 hours with the exception of cases where further verifications are required by the Payments Department.
- Date of receipt of money on the Player's accounts outside of JetBahis depends exclusively on banks and payment systems, to accounts of which the funds are withdrawn.
- In case of necessity to verify the identity of the Player, the time of processing the requests is calculated from the date of verification of the documents requested.
- If the Player fails to provide the requested documents within two weeks from the date of the request for withdrawal, the withdrawal of funds is canceled, and the Player’s account is disabled. In this case, JetBahis has the right to suspect the Player in illegal activities, JetBahis fraud, provision of false information, cheating and other fraudulent activities. JetBahis reserves the right to cancel all bets and winnings, or to use the funds on the gaming account of such Player for the compensation of its own losses and potential losses of third parties.
- The minimum withdrawal amount from the gaming account per transaction is EUR 10 or 50 TRY.
- The maximum withdrawal amount from the gaming account per transaction is EUR 4,000 or equivalent in 10,000 TRY.
- If a player requested a withdrawal of the funds, but the sum of made bets since last deposit is less than 0.5 times the size of that deposit, the withdrawal will not be accepted.
- JetBahis has a strict anti-fraud policy. If the player is suspected of fraudulent actions including, but not limited to:
• participating in any type of collusion with other players
• development of strategies aimed at gaining of unfair winnings
• fraudulent actions against other online JetBahiss or payment providers
• creating two or more accounts
• other types of cheating
- or become a bankrupt in the country of his/her residence, JetBahis reserves the right to terminate the user account and suspend all payouts to the player. This decision is at sole discretion of JetBahis and the player will not be notified or informed about the reasons of such actions. JetBahis also reserves the right to inform the regulatory bodies of such fraudulent actions performed by the player.
- JetBahis has zero tolerance to advantage play. Customer, who will try to gain advantage of JetBahis welcome offers / other promotions agrees that JetBahis reserves the right to void bonuses and any winnings from such bonuses from customer:
- use of stolen cards;
- • creating more than one account in order to get advantage from JetBahis promotions;
- • providing incorrect registration data;
- • any other actions which may damage JetBahis.
- JetBahis reserves the right to close Your Member Account and to refund to You the "Account balance", subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges, at JetBahis’s absolute discretion and without any obligation to state a reason or give prior notice.
- JetBahis reserves the right to retain payments, if suspicion or evidence exists of manipulation of JetBahis system. Criminal charges will be brought against any user or any other person(s), who has/have manipulated JetBahis system or attempted to do so. JetBahis reserves the right to terminate and/or, change any games or events being offered on the Website.
- Should the user become aware of possible errors or incompleteness in the software, he/she agrees to refrain from taking advantage of them. Moreover, the user agrees to report any error or incompleteness immediately to JetBahis. Should the user fail to fulfil the obligations stated in this clause, JetBahis has a right to full compensation for all costs related to the error or incompleteness, including any costs incurred in association with the respective error/incompleteness and the failed notification by the user.
- Also any returns, deposits, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account.
- In order to verify player`s account JetBahis management require documents (ID, payment systems, utility bills еtc) in Latin or Cyrillic alphabet. In case player doesn’t have an opportunity to provide documents in above-mentioned alphabets JetBahis reserves the right to demand video verification where player shows his/her documents.
TERMS OF THE PLAYER INCENTIVE POLICY
- Terms of the Player Incentive Policy and the conditions for their receipt are listed on JetBahis Promotion page.
- JetBahis reserves the right to amend the rules of the Player Incentive Policy at any time with notification of the Player about it, or without it.
- JetBahis reserves the right to review transaction history and logs for any reason and at any time. If during such a review the abuse of Player Incentives by the Player is found, JetBahis has the right to cancel Player Incentives for this Player.
- If the terms of the Player Incentive Policy are contrary to these Terms and Conditions, the terms of the Player Incentive Policy shall prevail.
- The Player fully understands the provisions contained in this Agreement and is obliged to comply with them.
- The Player ensures that their age is 18 or older, but sufficient to participate in gambling, according to the legislation of the country of their residence.
- The Player acknowledges that their details in the personal account of JetBahiss are correct.
- The Player acknowledges that they have only one active gaming account with JetBahis.
- The Player is obliged not to disclose the login details of their gaming account to third parties and not to allow the third parties to gamble at JetBahis through their gaming account.
- The Player is responsible for the security of the gaming account access data, as well as for the security of accounts in social networks that are used for gambling at JetBahis.
- The Player confirms that they are not a JetBahis employee or a relative of a JetBahis employee.
- The Player is responsible for all actions taken at JetBahis through their gaming account.
- The Player acknowledges that they are aware of the risk of losing money in the course of gambling.
- The Player assumes the obligation not to carry out illegal financial transactions, the legalization of proceeds from crime, and any other operation in violation of applicable law, through JetBahis.
- The Player acknowledges that they do not use the funds for third parties to replenish JetBahis account.
- The Player agrees that JetBahis has the right to require additional verification of their identity or their actions at JetBahis website.
- The Player understands that JetBahis has the right to cancel their bets if:
a) the Player or a third party can affect the outcome of a bet;
b) the Player or affiliated third parties violated the Terms and Conditions;
c) the outcome of a bet was the result of illegal actions;
d) the bet was made during any technical failure.
- The Player agrees that if they broke these rules or JetBahis has reasonable grounds to assume that the Player has violated the rules, JetBahis reserves the right to suspend their gaming account, cancel the bets, refuse to pay the winnings or use the funds on the Player’s gaming account for compensation of its own losses resulting from the actions of the Player.
- If you have a problem or complaint, you can contact our technical support via e-mail at supportjetbahis.com
- If you have a problem, you have to describe it in detail as much as possible to speed up its resolution.
- In the event of a dispute, you agree that the results stored on the server are the final proof and cannot be challenged.
- You agree that in order to alert you in the event of a dispute, JetBahis employee can use any contact details you left on the website.
- Our aim is to give the best customer experience in the industry, therefore we hope that you should have no complaints. However, if in the off chance that you do, You should first make any complaint directly to the Company by sending an email on: supportjetbahis.com. It is important to include clear information about your identity as well as all relevant details giving rise to the complaint. We will use best efforts to promptly resolve a reported matter and reach an amicable settlement. If You are not satisfied with our response, You may refer such complaint to https://www.curacao-egaming.com/
- JetBahis service is provided solely for entertainment purposes.
- JetBahis service is provided "as is". JetBahis is not responsible for service mismatch to the Player’s purposes and/or ideas on how such a service should be provided.
- JetBahis shall not be liable for computer malfunctions, poor communication and other problems that have arisen on the part of the Player.
- JetBahis undertakes to correct all faults in the service as soon as possible but does not guarantee their absence.
- JetBahis reserves the right to carry out preventive work in its software and hardware suite with a temporary suspension of the service.
- In the event of force majeure, accidents and failures in the software and hardware suites of third parties cooperating with JetBahis or the actions of third parties aimed at suspension or termination of operation of JetBahis, JetBahis operation can be suspended, and all current bets canceled.
- JetBahis is not responsible for any damages, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, incidental or other actions arising in connection with your use of the website or your participation in the Games.
- By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you save JetBahis, all its employees, as well as service providers on JetBahis website harmless from and against all claims for costs, expenses, damages related to your gambling at JetBahis.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The content on JetBahis website is subject to copyright and other proprietary rights held by JetBahis or used under license from third party rights owners. All downloadable or printed materials contained on the website may only be downloaded to a single personal computer and can be printed solely for personal and non-commercial use.
- Under no circumstances the use of the website grants the user any rights to the intellectual property (e.g. copyright, know-how or trademarks) owned by JetBahis or any other third party.
- Any use or reproduction of the trade name, trademarks, logos or other creative materials presented on this site is prohibited.
- You will be solely responsible for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with any prohibited activities.
- If any of the Terms becomes void, illegal or in any degree loses their validity, such term, condition or provision will to the appropriate extent be separated from the remaining provisions, terms and language, which shall fully retain their validity, as provided by legislation.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands Antilles, and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive (single) law of the courts of the jurisdiction of the Netherlands Antilles for the settlement of any disputes (including claims for compensation and counterclaims) which may arise in connection with creation, legitimacy, effect, interpretation or action, or the legal relationship established by the Terms and Conditions or in any way arising from them.
- The website www.JetBahis.com ("JetBahis", "Website", “Company”, "We", "Us", "Our") is owned and operated by Throne Entertainment B.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curaçao, with registration number 150615 and registered address at Emancipatie Boulevard Dominico F. "Don" Martina 29,Curaçao.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- The Personal Information which we may request to use and process shall include, without limitation:
a) Any of the information that you provide to us when filling in the forms on our account registration pages, as well as any other data that you further submit via the Website or email (e.g. first and last name, date of birth, email address, phone number);
b) Correspondence made with us via the Website, email, web chat or through other means of communication;
c) All Player Account transaction history, whether this takes place via the Website(s) or via other means of communication;
d) Website logins and their details, including traffic data, GeoIP location data, browser/device data, weblogs, activity logs and other traffic information recorded in our system;
e) Documents and proofs reasonably requested by us to verify your account, to process deposits or withdrawals and to conduct anti-fraud checks (on our own initiative or as required by applicable legislation). Such proofs may include passport scans, payment slips, bank statements, etc.
f) Survey participations or any other customer assessments that we may carry out from time to time.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We process the Personal Information we collect from you in order to deliver our services. In particular, we will use your data for the following purposes:
a) Processing your bets and transactions. This includes your use of credit card and online payment systems;
b) Providing you with gaming and other ancillary services that you seek from our Website;
c) Rendering customer support, such as assistance with setting up and managing your account;
d) Identifying and performing the necessary verification checks;
e) Providing registered players with information about our promotional offers, or providing promotional information from our selected business partners, associates and affiliates (only if players specifically consented to receiving such marketing material);
f) Complying with legal responsibilities, including complying with anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) laws;
g) Monitoring and investigating transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, terms abuse, money laundering and other illegal or irregular gaming activities;
h) Analysing customer trends through market study assessments (participation in surveys is not obligatory and you can always choose not to take part);
i) Conducting research and statistical analysis of aggregated data.
- Unless you have elected not to receive promotional materials, we may use your Personal Information, including your email address and phone number, to send you marketing communications regarding products, services and promotions. This may include information about products and services from our business partners, such as JetBahis game providers. Whenever you decide to stop receiving such marketing and advertising material, you may opt out of this in your Player Account settings or by contacting our customer support at supportjetbahis.com.
- Additionally, note that by accepting any contest prize or winnings from us, you consent to the use of your name and/or nickname for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
OBTAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We shall not collect any Personal Information about you without your knowledge. We may, however, automatically collect certain data about you where you would have provided such information through the use of our services and through your interactions with us.
- We may also lawfully receive certain Personal Information from online vendors and service providers, such as fraud prevention companies. In addition, we retain the right to engage the services of third-party providers to render technical support, so as to process your online transactions and source gaming content.
- We may pass information that you have given us to other entities within our group of companies and to our business partners. These companies include our parent companies, their parent companies and all of the subsidiaries of these respective companies, as well as other companies with whom we carry out business and hold necessary agreements. Data processing of your information may be undertaken by Throne Entertainment B.V., or by another company in the group of companies, which may use a third party to fulfill such data processing needs.
- Employees of the Company, more specifically Data Protection Officer, Money Laundering Officer, Payments & Anti-Fraud analysts, Customer Support agents, Customer Retention team members, VIP player managers as well as other selected employees, shall also have access to your Personal Information for the purpose of executing their duties and providing you with assistance.
- Our employees who have access to or are associated with the processing of the player’s personal information, have signed confidentiality agreements to respect the confidential nature of the player’s information pursuant to applicable gaming, data protection and privacy laws.
RELEASING DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
- We do not sell or rent your personal data to third parties.
- We may disclose your personal information if required by law, regulation, or other legal subpoena or warrant. We may also disclose your personal information to a regulatory or law enforcement agency if we believe it to be necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the Company, its customers or any third party.
- Personal data will only be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
a) Where we are required to do so by law;
b) If the Website needs to share data with its payment processors to facilitate payment transactions in accordance with their privacy policies;
c) To comply with our legal and regulatory duties and responsibilities to the relevant licensing and regulatory authorities as well as all duties and responsibilities owed under any other applicable legislation and to any other applicable regulators in other jurisdictions;
d) When the Company believes that disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s or the player’s safety, or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
e) If our marketing service providers require the data to carry out their tasks;
f) To any other third party with the player’s prior consent to do so.
- We use third-party data processors to process limited personal data on our behalf. Such service providers support the Website, especially relating to hosting and operating the websites, marketing, analytics, improving the websites, and sending email newsletters. We shall ensure that the transfer of the Personal Data to the recipient is compliant with applicable Data Protection Legislation and that the same obligations are imposed on the processor as is imposed on us under the respective Services Agreement.
- In addition to the above, we may also release personal data if we acquire any new businesses. Should the Company undergo any changes to its structure such as a merger, acquisition by another company or a partial acquisition, it is most likely that our customers’ personal data will be included within the sale or transfer. We will, as part of our Policy, inform our players by email prior to affecting such transfer of personal data.
- Please note our content may link to third party websites to provide relevant references. We are not responsible for such external content, which may contain separate privacy policies and data processing disclosures.
- As stated under our Terms and Conditions both, you and JetBahis can decide to have your Player Account closed at any time. Following closure of your account, we will retain your personal data on record for as long as required by law. This data shall only be used should it be required by competent authorities in cases of enquiries regarding financial and fiscal records, fraud, money laundering or investigations into any other illegal activity.
- You are to note that due to anti-money laundering regulations in licensed gaming jurisdictions in the European Union, we are obliged to retain personal data of players submitted during registration and any data passed on during the operative period of a Player Account for a minimum of five years from last player transaction or account closure. Therefore, requests for erasure prior to the lapse of this period cannot be entertained.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
- We hereby acknowledge that in collecting and processing your Personal Information for the purposes of managing your Player Account, we are bound by strict legal provisions on the protection of personal data.
- Consequently, we endeavour to protect your personal information and respect your privacy in accordance with best business practices and applicable regulations. Being committed to providing secure services to players, and we will take all reasonable precautions to ensure that all the data that you have submitted to us remains safe.
- You may always contact us in regard to this Policy should you wish to:
- a) Confirm the accuracy of the personal information we have collected about you;
- b) Enquire about our use of your personal information;
- c) Prohibit future use of your data for direct marketing purposes;
- d) Update or rectify any information that you have provided us (in such cases you shall provide any evidence we may reasonably require to effect such changes). Note it is illegal to provide us with false information about you and it is your responsibility to ensure that we are always updated with your correct data.
- In addition, as per Article 77 of the GDPR, you have the right lodge a complaint related to your data processing to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of an alleged infringement.
- When you visit the Website, our system automatically collects information about your visit, such as your browser, IP address, and the referring website. This collection may be done in conjunction with our platform providers and partners. We may receive from them general demographic or usage data of our Website visitors. We do not use automatically collected information to identify you personally without receiving additional consent.
REQUIRED COOKIES: enable the navigation and basic functionality of the websites, e.g., access to member areas of the Website.
FUNCTIONAL COOKIES: allow us to analyze your website usage and your selections on the website (e.g. your session key, language, or region), so we can save these settings and offer you a more personalized experience.
ADVERTISING COOKIES: allow us to gauge how effective our content marketing is. These cookies are provided by our partners to track website visits and new player registrations from advertising. We do not share your personal information (such as name or email) to affiliated partners except for site visit data collected directly by such Advertising Cookies. However, your site visit data may be linked with other personal information collected through other sources by the providers. The latter external data processing is governed by the privacy notices and policies of these third-party providers.
In addition to the above, we use a number of third-party service providers who also set cookies on this Website, in order to deliver the services that they are providing to us. Such services include, but are not limited to, helping us to improve your experience by tracking your activity on the Website, measuring the effectiveness of the Website and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Most online browsers automatically accept cookies. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or to delete cookies that have already been set by modifying your browser settings. However, we recommend that you do not block or delete your cookies as this may restrict your use of our Website.
- Gambling at an online JetBahis is mostly done for entertainment purposes. However, there is a certain percentage of people who lose control over themselves while gambling. Before starting to play, it is important to realize that gaming shall not be viewed as a source of income or means of recovery from debts. It is useful to keep track of the time and the amount of money spent at an online JetBahis daily.
ASSISTANCE FOR PROBLEM GAMING
- If you think that you start spending more money than you can afford, or in case gaming starts interfering with your normal daily routines, we strongly advise to consider several measures that can help, such as opting for Self-exclusion by request and seeking help and support from trusted independent bodies.
SELF-EXCLUSION BY REQUEST
- You may also contact our Support Team at supportjetbahis.com and inform us about your decision to stop gambling at the website for a certain period of time. We will take all measures to block your access to your user account and make sure that you receive no promotional materials.
- You may contact any of the following organizations for consultation and support: Gamblers Anonymous, GamCare, Gambling Therapy.
PROTECTION OF MINORS
- JetBahis.com is only accepting players who are at least 18 years old and uses all available methods to stop any attempts of minors to register and play at our JetBahis. JetBahis reserves the right to ask for proof of identity and in case the player has not reached the legal age to play, access to the website will be denied.
- However, we realize that due to a wide availability of Internet people under age still have a chance to register and play at an online JetBahis. We therefore strongly encourage parents to cooperate in protecting their children from free access to gaming websites. There is special software that can help in this matter. Please visit the following websites for more information. CyberPatrol, Gamblock,Solidoak, NetNanny